Education can help break down social barriers. As well as being a great way to get out of the classroom, our walks help facilitate interaction between people from different walks of life who might never otherwise connect on any meaningful level.
Unseen Tours has a proud history of working with school groups. We have welcomed students of all ages, studying everything from history, art and music to sociology, politics and human geography.
If you would like a quote for a school booking, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly.
On our walks, students can:
- Experience how street art is being used to reflect our history
- Discover the location of London’s last remaining subterranean Roman bath
- Go on a hunt for the original Shakespeare’s Globe, below a block of flats
- Meet Kaspar, the illustrious feline guest of the Savoy Hotel
- Explore and discuss social change and gentrification